Monday, March 2, 2009

Gamerz



In this article that I post, i relate it on my own experinces as one of the gamer of the computers.
you can do any thing to on the virtual world. One of the hobbies that I have is playing games that I wanted to play. Being one of the many perosns that ware being hooked in this stuff is like living in the world with some things that are hard to imagine to came to true in reality. I enjoy playing computer games especially they can have advantages and disadvantages to our selves and to the society.
Firt thing that I recognize when I was start platying is that, you can gain friends that you have same interest on playing. This frinds of mine is not only in game but in reality also. Is very fun to have with your friends that who helps,protects and support you in all things. Sometimes if I have hard time solving my own problems in life, I can easily approach them bacause they know me already not just in game but in real life. Meeting people in different locations are one of the best that I have. Having an agreement to the other players in the game that can lead to seeing each other in one area.

in this game that i have right now can also gain me some extra money to support my wants as well as to maintain in playing this gfame. You can buy things in game and sell it for true cash or money. And also it helps enhance so many skills base on my experince in gaming. I have learned to do bussiness transactions with other party. knowing the real and what is real or not. deciding which path will go or not. It apllys everything of me.Having a clan or guild are the best part of gaming. Having the one who fight for you when you have trouble in game,helping on you we you got hacked or scam by other players. It tells me how important brotherhood are not just in the game but in real life.



As i said,there are also disadvantages thatI gain in playing this stuff. Fisrt is that it can loos your appetite for some reaosns that you dont want to eat just to play computer games. Skiping meal for example, you prefer not to eat your lunch or dinner just to save money and spent it in playing. Sometimes you forgot to work to other important matters, important than playing the game. For example you forgot to study or to do your research papers. And it laso tells me about how it can largely affect my life. And lastly, it gives dangerous to our health especially to our eyes because eyes is always expose to the radiation of the computers that we are playing.

And know i realize that playing is just spending your lleisure time when uyou have nothing to do, but you shoukl balance it to your other daily lives so that it might not affect and give you some trouble in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment