Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Family..

On the day that was I born was the happiest day of my parents life. And so the family of mine was started. Having a family is so wonderful and happy. Because almost all of your life revolves on them. One who protects to you when you have trouble, the one who takes care of you when you are sick. and lastly, who is there to understand all of the things that you have done.
When you are in your family, you feel comfortable and safe besides to them. you can express their sympathy to you through their experiences and realizations in life.

There are also times that you are taught and realize to you, youre bad things that you have dine and despite all of this they love me so much that they will do anything to me, that why I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment